So, Rasmussen polled Americans to see what their opinion is regarding capitalism vs. socialism. Here's the results as reported in the article:
Overall
53% of Americans prefer Capitalism over Socialism.
20% of Americans prefer Socialism over Capitalism.
27% are unsure.
I don't see how you can know the difference between Capitalism and Socialism and World history and not be sure which is better.
I think that 50% of the population do not know the difference, straight up. So, about half of those people picked 'unsure' and the other folks just picked one.
So, assuming that half of the people that don't know the difference voted for capitalism and socialism equally, the recalibrated poll comes out like this:
Filtered Poll
41% prefer Capitalism
9% prefer Socialism
50% don't know the difference
I like to think this is much closer to reality.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment