Tuesday, March 31, 2009

White People with Blue Eyes

The inspiration for this blog has been building since before the 2008 Presidential election. I disagreed with almost everything Obama said through his campaign, or at least took issue with almost all of his ideas. I basically just threw my thoughts into conversations, but I never really felt like it meant anything since most of the people I talk to share my thoughts. But now, Brazil's President, Luiz Inacio Lula has called me out. The quote in its entirety is “This crisis was caused by the irrational behavior of white people with blue eyes, who before the crisis appeared to know everything and now demonstrate that they know nothing”.

So, as a white person with blue eyes who thinks he knows everything, I'm willing to create a blog to demonstrate that I, in fact, know nothing.

The first thing that I know is that I am a white guy with blue eyes, here is proof.



No comments:

Post a Comment